We are looking for a UX Designer to join our team and help us continue our ambition to build products with customer at heart at all time.
As a UX Designer we see that you have excellent insight into people as a whole. You are curious, and empathetic, ask insightful questions, and listen to and act on feedback to ensure the end-user has an enjoyable experience. You strive to understand what drives people to take the action they do and learn from that information when designing the end product.
You will collaborate closely with other UX designers, Product Managers, Engineers, Quality Assurance, and Architects - to discover, experiment, and find the best and most enjoyable solutions for our customers.
You will be responsible for researching, designing, and implementing user experiences.
As part of the UX Design team, you help to evangelize good design principles and guidelines amongst our Product teams to multiply the impact and bring good user experience design into everyone's mind.
Continuously discover problems, desires, and opportunities for your products together with your team through regular touch points with customers, users, and product stakeholders.
- Continuously experiment together with your team to gain customer feedback around assumptions, prototypes, solutions, and designs
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Work with Product teams to implement attractive designs
- Help define and evangelize good design principles and practices within the team
- Leverage customer and data insights to find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to the Product team and Stakeholders
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
Who you are
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer, or similar role
- You’re responsible: as a leader, you own the process and the results
- You empathize with the customer and understand their pains and needs
- Previous experience in Product Discovery
- Previous experience working with agile product development
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software (e.g. UXPin, Balsamiq)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication skills and speak English fluently
What we can offer
- Flexible working hours
- Contribution to a gym membership
- Go to the gym during working hours
- Budget for training, and attending conferences
- Free snacks and drinks at the office
- Super fresh offices in Palma de Mallorca and Helsingborg
- Generous staff discount
- Economic compensation based on individual experience and qualifications
- An exciting journey
Looking forward to hearing from you!
About Sembo - Stena Line Travel & Retail Group
Stena Line Travel & Retail Group consolidates all Travel & Retail activities in Europe for Stena Line, with a turnover of 250 MEUR generated from more than 30 source markets. We are one of the leading Travel companies in Northern Europe and a major player in the Travel Retail business. We are 200 business-driven, service-minded & happy employees based in the Netherlands, UK, Denmark, Sweden & Spain. We serve more than 550 000 B2C customers yearly traveling to more than 200 destinations and a significant number of the largest Travel Retail vendors in Europe. We have a strong company culture driven by an entrepreneurial mindset and a flat organizational structure, based on a heritage of business-centric, delegated leadership. We believe that great results are achieved through bold leadership enabled by a digitally savvy attitude. Stena Line Travel & Retail Group is owned by Europe´s largest passenger shipping company Stena Line, operating 36 ships on 10 markets with 4300 employees.