Do you want to join us on our journey to change the travel industry? Sembo is building the coolest product in travel history. Do you have what it takes to work in a fast paced and creative environment with a startup mentality? If so, then you want to join us, and we want you!
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us build a brand new, state of the art, trip planning tool.
- Work from anywhere
- VERY flexible hours
- Contribution to gym membership
- Go to the gym during working hours
- Budget for attending technical conferences and training
- Extra long vacation
- Free snacks and drinks at the office
- Super fresh offices in Palma de Mallorca and Helsingborg
- Generous staff discount
- Economic compensation based on individual experience and qualifications
- Career ladder
We want someone with extensive knowledge of Provisioning tools like Ansible or Terraform, Automation platforms like TeamCity or Jenkins, Monitoring tools like PRTG or Nagios, virtualization, containerization and data storage technologies.
We are working our way through the microservice world, with devops culture in our mind. We enjoy virtualized and containerized environments. We like automated testing and high quality standards. We are open to change direction, tools, technologies and procedures for the sake of productivity and quality of life (...and sleep).
Sembo is part of the Stena Sphere, one of Sweden’s largest family-owned corporate groups.