Do you want to join us on our journey to change the travel industry? Sembo is building the coolest product in travel history. Do you have what it takes to work in a fast-paced and creative environment? If so, then you want to join us, and we want you!
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our growing team in Palma de Mallorca or Helsingborg in our quest to build products that empower our customers to plan, book, and enjoy amazing holiday experiences. In the role of Product Manager at Sembo you will be part of a Product team discovering, designing, and building products that are loved by customers, and drive success to our business.
You know the value of continuously engaging with customers, users, and stakeholders to discover problems, desires, and opportunities for your product. You know the value of fully understanding the problem and desired outcome and that collaborating closely with UX Designers and Engineers is the best way to find effective solutions, and together deliver those to market.
Your product vision and product roadmap are aligned with, and support, the company vision, and objectives. By continuously exploring opportunities you optimize the value of your team’s products by challenging assumptions, facts, and data. You invite collaboration, welcome feedback, and are not afraid to adjust the course as you learn new things.
- Continuously discover problems, desires, and opportunities for your products together with your team through regular touch points with customers, users, and product stakeholders.
- Leverage customer and data insights to support, prioritize and measure the success of new opportunities and keep team and stakeholders informed
- Define Product Vision, Product Strategy, and Roadmap maximizing value to customers and supporting the company objectives to drive clarity to the product team and product stakeholders.
- Act as the Product Owner in your Scrum team
- Be an evangelist for your product, motivate and inspire your team to achieve great outcomes
- Demonstrate quantifiable business impact by defining measurable outcomes and metrics to track your progress until you reach your targeted outcome and product goals
- Continuously test ideas and assumptions in partnership with your team to learn fast.
- Collaborate closely with other product teams to align and achieve business outcomes.
Who you are
- You’re responsible: as a leader, you own the process and the results
- You obsess over customers and pay attention to competitors
- You empathize with the customer and understand their pains and needs
- You strive to find better, simpler, and quicker ways to achieve your results.
- You’re a good judge of character, building great teams that accomplish goals as a unit. People trust you because you listen and treat others with respect. You admit when you’re wrong, and explain how such learnings can make everyone better.
- You fail fast and learn faster.
- You’re very well-organized. You can juggle the many streams of information flowing towards you, for you to analyze and synthesize.
- You speak English fluently
- You have a few years of previous experience working as a Product Manager in an agile environment
- You have a proven track record of delivering products from idea to production
What we can offer
- Flexible working hours
- Contribution to a gym membership
- Go to the gym during working hours
- Budget for training and attending conferences
- Extra long vacation
- Free snacks and drinks at the office
- Super fresh offices in Palma de Mallorca and Helsingborg
- Generous staff discount
- Economic compensation based on individual experience and qualifications
- An exciting journey
Looking forward to hearing from you!
About Sembo - Stena Line Travel & Retail Group
Stena Line Travel & Retail Group consolidates all Travel &
Retail activities in Europe for Stena Line, with a turnover of 250 MEUR
generated from more than 30 source markets. We are one of the leading
Travel companies in Northern Europe and a major player in the Travel
Retail business. We are 200 business-driven, service minded & happy
employees based in the Netherlands, UK, Denmark, Sweden & Spain. We
serve more than 550 000 B2C customers yearly traveling to more than
200 destinations and a significant number of the largest Travel Retail
vendors in Europe. We have a strong company culture driven by an
entrepreneurial mindset and a flat organizational structure, based on a
heritage of business-centric, delegated leadership. We believe that
great results are achieved through bold leadership enabled by a
digitally savvy attitude. Stena Line Travel & Retail Group is owned
by Europe´s largest passenger shipping company Stena Line, operating 36
ships on 10 markets with 4300 employees.