Do you want to join us on our journey to change the travel industry? Sembo is building the coolest product in travel history. Do you have what it takes to work in a fast paced and customer focused environment? If so, then you want to join us, and we want you!
We are looking for a Duty Office Executive to join our growing team in Palma. We offer a competitive salary and several benefits, which includes...
- Contribution to gym membership
- Centrally located office in Palma
- Great holiday days allowance
- Free snacks and drinks at the office
- Generous contribution to personal hotel reservations
- Offer excellent Customer Service via call, email and chat
- Support our customers that are in resort to resolve any issues instantly and efficiently
- Adapt to customer needs and provide a seamless customer experience
- Tailor your communication method to deal with each customer’s needs
- Support sales growth in all business areas
- Assist in any operational requirements
- Work together within a team to achieve overall Departmental targets
We need you to:
- Be fluent in English both spoken and written, any other languages are a bonus
- Ability to learn new inhouse and external systems
- Think outside the box to ensure all customer requirements are met
- Be flexible and support a 7 day a week operation to cover out of hours i.e late and night shifts
- Have a passion for travel
Sembo is part of the Stena Sphere, one of Sweden's largest family-owned corporate groups.