Do you want to join us on our journey to change the travel industry? Sembo is building the coolest product in travel history. Do you have what it takes to work in a fast-paced and creative environment? If so, then you want to join us, and we want you
We are looking for a new colleague in our marketing department. As a Digital Designer, you are responsible for our marketing material and websites. You will be in charge of making sure that we follow our design manual. You love to design and have a good understanding of how the different advertising channels work both online and offline.
You are a team player and love to work in a highspeed environment.
You will be part of the Sales and Marketing team that is based in Helsingborg (SE) and Frederikshavn (DK).
You will rapport to the Head of Sales and Marketing.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing digital marketing material
- Updating our websites and branding
- Email Marketing
- Design to SoMe Marketing
- Creating catalog
- Solid foundational design skills and a good eye for layout, color, typography and photography
- As we work with mainly digital channels you should have a good understanding, or curiosity to learn how these work
- Good communication skills
- Take own initiative and ownership of your work
- Experience in creating videos and animated graphics
- Come up with and create campaigns for marketing Sembo
- Good skills in design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, and Figma
- Microsoft Office/Google
- CMS – WordPress, Umbraco or other
- Email Marketing tool – Mailchimp or other
We offer an exciting and varied job with good professional development and development opportunities - where you will experience a high degree of freedom and have a great influence on the organization of your work. Here, no workflow or process is so established that it cannot be challenged by your energy and initiative. In Sembo good ideas are valued and implemented. You can make a real difference.
We can offer you a workplace where you can be based anywhere in the World, but preferably in Sweden (near Helsingborg) or Denmark (Frederikshavn)
Sembo is part of the Stena Sphere, one of Sweden’s largest family-owned corporate groups.
Our main office is based in Helsingborg, Sweden, and we have offices in Frederikshavn, Denmark and Palma, Mallorca.
We hold ongoing interviews and hire the right candidate regardless of the application deadline.