Sembo is on a quest to build the most delightful travel products and to do so, we are nurturing a culture of continuous improvement where great customer experience is at the heart of everything we do. From delivering exciting, intuitive, and user-friendly interfaces to systems with reliable, always dependable performance - our products stand out and impress.
We want to make each iteration count by continuously reflecting on our work, evaluating if performance and metrics support and are tracking well against the set goals and objectives, and ensuring we deliver good value in our customers' hands often. We use our learnings to help us grow a little every day. By understanding what good quality looks like, and what helps drive change and success to Sembo we can make a great impact with our products.
To help us on this journey, we are looking for a Quality Assurance Lead to come aboard to drive the building of a quality mindset across our IT organization. This person will act as an enabler for the teams to improve the quality of delivered software by providing guidance for good quality practices and providing tooling and a framework for automated testing. While some hands-on work will be necessary, coaching and mentoring the product delivery and Architecture teams to focus on quality throughout the delivery process and to ‘shift left’ will be key to your success.
As a Quality Assurance Lead you will oversee the testing of our products and services to ensure adherence to industry and company standards. Build and lead the Quality Assurance team in developing and implementing testing plans, creating risk mitigation strategies, and liaising with the product teams in suggesting improvements to our organization's products and services.
- Responsibilities Lead our efforts to create higher quality products and be an evangelist for a Quality mindset across the IT organization
- Coach, assist, and collaborate with our product delivery and architecture teams to implement good testing solutions and practices
- Keep up to date with new test automation technologies to help our teams continuously improve our practices.
- Make quality visible - create guidelines for, and help implement, ways of visualizing and measuring quality
- Design and implement automated test scripts
- Responsible for coaching and training of Quality Assurance Engineers
Who you are
- You’re responsible: as a leader, you own the process and the results
- You strive to find better, simpler, and quicker ways to achieve your results.
- You’re a good judge of character, building great teams that accomplish goals as a unit. People trust you because you listen and treat others with respect. You admit when you’re wrong, and explain how such learnings can make everyone better.
- You fail fast and learn faster.
- You’re very well-organized. You can juggle the many streams of information flowing towards you, for you to analyze and synthesize.
- You speak English fluently and have great communication skills
- You have a few years of previous experience working with Quality Assurance and Test Automation
- You have previous experience coaching and a desire to help others achieve their best
What we can offer
- Flexible working hours
- Contribution to a gym membership
- Go to the gym during working hours
- Budget for training and attending Quality Assurance related conferences
- Free snacks and drinks at the office
- Super fresh offices in Palma de Mallorca and Helsingborg
- Generous staff discount
- Economic compensation based on individual experience and qualifications
- An exciting journey
Looking forward to hearing from you!
About Sembo - Stena Line Travel & Retail Group
Stena Line Travel & Retail Group consolidates all Travel & Retail activities in Europe for Stena Line, with a turnover of 250 MEUR generated from more than 30 source markets. We are one of the leading Travel companies in Northern Europe and a major player in the Travel Retail business. We are 200 business-driven, service-minded & happy employees based in the Netherlands, UK, Denmark, Sweden & Spain. We serve more than 550 000 B2C customers yearly traveling to more than 200 destinations and a significant number of the largest Travel Retail vendors in Europe. We have a strong company culture driven by an entrepreneurial mindset and a flat organizational structure, based on a heritage of business-centric, delegated leadership. We believe that great results are achieved through bold leadership enabled by a digitally savvy attitude. Stena Line Travel & Retail Group is owned by Europe´s largest passenger shipping company Stena Line, operating 36 ships on 10 markets with 4300 employees.