Do you want to join us on our journey to change the travel industry? Sembo is building the coolest product in travel history. Do you have what it takes to work in a fast-paced and creative environment? If so, then you want to join us, and we want you!
We are looking for a Software Architect to join our growing team in Palma de Mallorca or Helsingborg in our quest to build products that empower our customers to plan, book, and enjoy amazing holiday experiences. In the role of Software Architect at Sembo you will be part of an Architecture team, designing and building products that are loved by customers and drive success to our business.
- Provide reference architecture and technical guidance to Product and Engineering teams
- Be lock step with product visions, market needs and strategic thinking around the services and products we deliver for our customers
- Explore and investigate the fit for purpose of new technologies, development engineering techniques and architectures
- Support Platform Engineering and Product Delivery teams to ensure that solutions align to reference architecture models and technology strategy
- Assess gaps between current and target architectures, evaluate options with the teams and develop appropriate solution strategies together
- Ensure that the approach for developing solutions is refined and improved over time and that feedback and recommendations are incorporated as appropriate
- Act as an advisor, coach and mentor across the technology teams on architecture principles and practices
- Work with the teams to ensure the application architecture is aligned with corporate strategy, innovation programs, product development, customer initiatives and other strategic priorities
Who you are
- You’re responsible: as a technical reference, you follow and support deliveries from design to production
- You obsess over customers and don’t build tech for tech!
- You’re an empathetic and likes to work with people from all levels of experience
- You strive to find better, simpler, and quicker ways to achieve your results, not losing sight of quality.
- You fail fast and learn faster.
- You speak English fluently
- You have previous experience working as a Software Architect in an agile environment
- You have a proven track record of delivering products from idea to production
What we can offer
- Flexible working hours
- Contribution to a gym membership
- Go to the gym during working hours
- Budget for training and attending conferences
- Extra long vacation
- Free snacks and drinks at the office
- Generous staff discount
- Economic compensation based on individual experience and qualifications
- An exciting journey